I love leftovers. Oh, not talking about food. Never mind.:)
When I had logs loads, I'd estimate how many it took to make a "face". Usually took about a tank of fuel and oil, and it's also what fit in my...
HDRock....ready to rock. Get it? :rofl: :lol:
Ok, I see what you did there. :dex:
Yep, knew that......the pic part.:)
Jeeze Dennis, think ya' got enough firewood? WTH ya' gonna' do with all that? :rofl: :lol: :D Funny, our trash guy pulled up into the drive on...
I woulda' had a far. No doubt. No firebrick, but I just cleaned the 30 and pipe the last couple days. Nice feeling, knowing we're ready to rock...
I started counting a "face cord" a couple times and marked each split with a sharpie. I seem to remember more like 300 or so. It really does vary...
Yep, and it'll be here before ya' know it.
Managed a small load this morning before the rain started. Now I need a couple days of sun and wind before I'll move any more.
Used to reduce clearances. The manual gives those dimensions with and without shields. I was thinking they would keep more heat around the box,...
'Bout time. :dex:
This I gotta' see. I have the impossible task of trying to keep our labs from turning kindling (and sometimes splits) into mulch. I've tried a...
Average burn is about 5 cords. The dimensions actually yield a little over 7 cords, but there's some missing from both sides I didn't tell youse...
Is that a snorkel? Where's the deep water crossing?
Two steps forward....two steps back. I think I'll make that my new motto.
Wow. Look at all that firewood. :D
Congratulations, HarvestMan . That's gotta' be a nice feeling.
Whoa, beautiful pics, Well Seasoned .
Yep, looks like she use a little TLC there, Dave. Nickel plated doors, eh? Fancy. :popcorn: