:popcorn:
Yep. Arthur Kennedy - Biography - IMDb
Guy doing all the talking (the "trainer") is an actor, but I don't remember his name. He may have passed on by now.
Usually 5, Dave, but I always put in extra just in case. Last year was somewhere in the area of 4, with the warmer weather most of the winter.
I like learning new stuff. Nice chart.
Now my head hurts. :rofl: :lol:
Don't we all?
1.95 cord. Pretty gooder guess without a pic.
Pfft....mere pocket change......for Bill Gates.
Coulda done without the heat, but it wasn't too bad once in the shade. Nice breeze. Mowed a couple of the paths in the woods after I got done with...
:whistle::D
After the rain yesterday, skies cleared somewhat and we got some wind. More of that today, so when I checked the stacks, the wood was dry enough...
Just noticed the same a few days ago. Our lone Birch is shedding. Also noticed yesterday that our big Maple next to the deck is starting to turn.
Some massive talent in that metal work. Holy Moly.
Oh man, if we could just get everyone on this same thought process, the world would be a gooder place. :thumbs:
Our mantra......3 year plan, 3 year plan, 3 year plan. Say it with me, 3 year plan, 3 year plan...............:D You will be assimilated. :rofl: :lol:
^^^^ Right there with ya'......:headbang: This should open up the usual can of worms, but it's the reason there's no "official" face cord other...
One might presume that manufacturers are using sq ft in their calcs, yet in the real world, some homes have vaulted ceilings. Lots of rooms with...
Oh yeah. Spring, summer, FALL, then winter. Now I remember. :picard::thumbs:
If I didn't mark 'em, I'd end up counting 4000 in a "face". That's too many.:)