Couldn't find the screws/bolts I wanted, but I have another couple places to look before hitting Google.
Ok, so here's today's haul. Apple pie, pineapple squares with cream cheese frosting, oatmeal raisin cookies, and oh yeah, some other stuff. :rofl:...
Yep, like I said, my crude prototype worked very well, but was flimsy. This should not only work better, but look nicer as well.
See, I knew I was asking the right guys.
Thanks Eric. That's more in line with what I had in mind. I did find a couple at the local hardware for about $40. :eek: I don't mind spending...
All right. Heading down to Amish country today, and I'll see if the hardware has some cutting oil and blades too. While we're on the subject of...
:popcorn:
Yeah, I know Ray......:headbang: I don't have any "cutting oil". Might be able to find some tomorrow. The blades were bi-metal 21TPI. Had some...
No cutting fluid. Will that keep the blades from dulling so quick? Again, complete metal newb here. Will WD40 or the like work?
Well, I have these wood cutting blades..........:rofl: :lol: Bi-metal, metal cutting blades. Only decent ones I can find, unless maybe I order...
Oak really likes to hang onto moisture content.
I think I'm cursed. Anyway, these supposed metal cutting blades are wearing out faster than I do. By a lot, and I wear out pretty fast. Two...
You're welcome, I'm glad you noticed. I keep trying to tell my wife how awesome I......oh wait, you mean the forum. Never mind.:D Anyway, welcome...
Yep, yet it could still be offered as an add on if one chose to purchase later. ESW offers side shields on their site, so why not something...
The area above the bricks is hotter, but still cooler than the top. I've tried a couple things to "improve" the way this stove works, and found...
But we wouldn't have known if you hadn't told us. Mistake or not, still very nice.