Always.
Popcorn? Man, I hate when I can't keep up.
from one of our friends who lives a few miles north. She said a conservation officer told them that there have been sightings of a large wolf pack...
Hey, the only alley I've been up is when we were kids and there was one behind the house. We played back there.......killing rats in the garbage...
Well, that was quick.
That's a Dodge. Hmmm. I think the deck would kick it off. I'm ducking for cover right............. now.:rofl: :lol:
Less than 6 miles from our place, there's a sign. It's just before the junction of M32 & M33 southbound going East. Saw it today......again.
Oh crap, now I gotta' go back to the store? Anybody gooder at photoshop? :)
Hey, I gotta' take advantage when it's right there. I had to wait for today to buy that at Meijer for .99 today. Do you realize how much effort...
Always a sight to behold Dave, and what a nice feeling. We should be seeing some pics of the fall gathering soon, eh? How'd you get my small...
Well, if you do, at least you'll know it can handle the weight. :D:rofl: :lol: Lord, I apologize, but I couldn't help mahself. :whistle: [ATTACH]
Or some Cuba Libres. :dex:
Had one back in the late 80's, so I don't remember the details. Don't know if install is different now, but I had to dig out the grass, level the...
Welcome aboard Farmboy707 Mark. We knew you were out there, just didn't know who you were. Now we do, and we're glad you found us. I think that...
I made the mistake today of telling my wife I found a piece of linoleum in the shop left over from the bathroom floor a couple years ago. Her...
REALLY nice transformation rottiman . I got volunteered to help reside my SisIL's place with vinyl, and we'd like to do the same here soon. You...
That brings back some memories for sure Smokinpiney .
Maybe she's just afraid of tearing that pretty dress? She doesn't look very scared sittin' in there.
:popcorn::popcorn::ithappened::ithappened:
:popcorn::ithappened: