Thanks guys. In that center picture that shows the three completed stacks, I had the left two running three pallets deep (12' or so) but I found...
Got it unloaded so I thought I'd take a few pics of my processing site. My yard is too small so I use another lot in town to process the wood at....
The trailer is the FIL's. He's short on room at his house so he let's me use it when ever I want as long as I store it for him at our place. Heck...
My mother lost a tree in the latest storm that came through. We had a tree service drop it as it was leaning against the house. Luckily it did...
Very cool idea!
Wow, most of you guys really take the "firewood hoarders" name seriously!
I had a picture of my black lab as an avatar on the other site that will remain nameless. Let me see what I can find.
Schlot from Iowa.....and to capitalize on "Field of Dreams" without good taste or concern....."Split it and they will burn"
I bet those windows and doors will make a big difference. We are waiting for a new back door to come in. The old one was put in by my FIL when my...
How many have had their first fire already season? We had our first one this past weekend. Tried something different this year. To get the...
I was thinking ash but the larger stuff I've run in to didn't have this deep of bark even at this diameter (24" or so)
I just picked up an X27 from Wal-Mart which is a story by itself. Walked into our local WalMart a few days ago and saw they moved all there wood...
Thanks for the information. I was going to pick one up, but I will pass now.
Finally made it over here from the temp. site. Pretty nice digs guys! Anyway, helped my mother clean up a bunch of down branches from a recent...