Hi....my name is Schlot...and I'm a wood-a-holic.
Nice looking setup you've got there.
The saws were all 45cc units. Ardisam Earthquake, Echo CS-450, Husky 445 and Stihl MS 251C-BE. The article was pretty light on info about the...
I wonder if they will be more interested in the why ...and not the how of wood burning. Having listened to Iowa PR, I could see them interviewing...
You are right that the Iowa PR is more balanced than the NPR coverage.
Yeah the smiley's are working for me either. I agree that although I don't care to go over the issues here, knowing NPR is pretty liberal, the...
I saw that article too. I will get more info from magazine and the equipment they tested. It was pretty light in detail. They like the Husky and...
Looks like a fun day out in nature!
Very good idea Jack. If you hear anything about if and when this will air please.
Wait.....I just thought of something. How would a upper torso-less person throw acorns!? I think I will blame not getting enough sleep on that...
Nice haul for sure.
I was wondering if anyone saw that. I told my wife we should use it for Halloween somehow. The "Upper Torso-less Woodsman"? Cut in half in the...
Looks like it was a great day for you guys!
LOL. They liked the Echo, Husky and Stihl. It was pretty generic of an article. No Ryobi...sorry.
I knew if I put the pressure on you would buckle!! LOL.
Very good guys!!
I like those numbers! Is there a money back guarantee to that?
Not sure if any saw the newest Popular Mechanics but they review axes and chainsaws.
Any guesses as to how much wood I have? I know I've got about a cord stacked in those three face chords.
Yes I've got to admit he's pretty darn good to me, but he knows I'm there for him whenever he needs a hand. Helped him shingle his garage roof and...