Now that sounds like work!
So is it a "Lab" thing or do we both have defective dogs
Wow, the only thing that would be more impressive is if you said you just NOW are going to buy your stove.
Took a large load of branches off a Locust tree. Branches were hanging low over the sidewalk and monkey bars. The last thing I wanted ....er some...
Holy moose nuggets man!
Thanks guys. You are right...about having great family that is. LOL. Heading out this morning to give the saw a work out at a local park. The...
Progress is progress whether its big or small!
Nice....and the tree isn't bad either! If I get banned now, you all know why. LOL
I'm thinking you better get out in the woods more often then! LOL.
How big of property do you work? Sounds like a lot of quality BTU!
Went over to help my FIL trim some trees today. Since he had called me earlier that week to ask my advice on what kind of saw to get, he brings...
Absolutely amazing!
Glad we reviewed the "3 year plan"! Here I thought it referred to when I change my underwear!
Mmmmmm sugar
I've always wondered. is a dingbat is like a wombat?
I feel your pain Jack. I have a house I drive by every day that looks like that. I stopped in and asked and they said someone wanted it so it was...
Dave, how much wood do you burn through on a typical winter?
LOL. "..and at the $150 dollar level, you can receive a face cord of seasoned hardwoods"
Sounds like a good stash!
Jack, seeing Iowa NPR is running their fund raising campaign maybe we should support them by giving some wood as a gift for donating. LOL.