Pretty good eyes. Yes that's my 72 Mach 1. New rear suspension, rearend and obvious body work has been keeping me busy. Its a family heirloom....
Here are a couple pics of myself and my bride. At our wedding reception [IMG] After the wedding reception. Notice the "what did I get myself...
Sorry to hear that. Life is precious...enjoy it and those around you.
Hope all goes well!
I'd say unless you are using hydraulics I'd invest in a maul too. For me, my maul works on wood that the X27 can't handle.
Good Lord Baby Jesus! Some of you guys have some serious chainsaw collections!
Cords, schmords....didn't we discuss this on a different site. How many pounds is it? LOL.
We've been burning for about a week. Just a small fire at night and when we wake up. Using up some boxelder and popular. Short burns since it's...
We just got our first snow this morning too. Tapering off now, but it was there!
Very cool. I've got an old Olympia that I use occasionally that was my dad's. Brings back good memories of a good man! Cheers!
We don't have the area like you do, but we are always planting trees in our yard, mom's yard or the park. I really think we were put here to be...
Hmmmm I give up. Lol
This is good "idiot" one. [media]
1) I thought he as going to start juggling with the chainsaw...idiot. 2) It had to be good with a name "blonde" in it. 3) At what point should we...
You might get a kick out of another public domain one. "Backwoods of Canada" by Catherine Parr Trail. It's this woman's letters she wrote home...
Must feel pretty good being able to help someone out like that. Especially when they weren't expecting it.
Love books on tape...er phone. There are plenty of free (although older public domain) books out there. I listened to ( after reading it),...
Did lots of sledding when I was younger. Friend always had a pair of Yamaha sleds we used. Lots of great memories!
Just finished rolling out another 6" of fiberglass batts in half my attic. Picked a cool day but still boiled with long sleeves and gloves on. If...
It sure seems to zip through stuff in a hurry