From my experience, if it's aged Mulberry, it wouldn't be yellow anymore.
Glad you weren't a statistic!
I looked through the manual but didn't see anything on how to adjust the bar oiling. Has anyone done this?
Just went through some of it with my shoulder mix of aspen and boxelder. Not a bad wood...just not a good wood. I have some more to take down for...
That's for sure. 50's again today. Great fall day! Unfortunately all the asian beetles thought so too.
Nice! You never regret working hard.
Good chunk of work you got done there!
Been wanting to try this. Have pics of your setup?
Good looking haul indeed.
Good idea putting the tarp down.
Thanks. I take the Red Green quote to heart....if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Yes, it's a small town but a nice size tree dump. Everyone that lives there keeps their yards clean so there is always something new being...
Oh...last weekend I made the little box you see on the left. Keeps the bar oil and gas from tipping over. The old green duffel bag is where I...
Took the dogs out this morning, while my bride slept in this morning. Stopped by the tree dump and stumbled on some nice silver maple and some...
I here you there. I was finally able to order a new door for the north wall and it just came in. Hopefully next weekend I can put it in. Already...
Good work done!
Great looking family and looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
I guess that is a little nicer about having a non EPA stove like I have. A little simpler for her to use.
Very proud of my girl today. Although very supportive of this wood addiction of mine, she is very much a city girl. After a long day of work out...
Hey now...I'm a married man. Don't try to sweet talk me!