I think your ids are good. Nice score.
The tree dump just keeps on giving. Stopped out again and brought home a bunch of silver maple this weekend.
Working on installing new back door. Old house=surprises when you tear into something.
Ah....the joys of an older home! I feel your pain.
I'd love think we will never see it jack but we will of course. I know one of major split wood suppliers in Iowa (he sells to all Hyvee stores)...
The Dept of agriculture announced an ash quarantine for the eastern part of Iowa http://www.iowaagriculture.gov/press/2013press/press11012013.asp
A guy who should not be allowed to use youtube
We are going to see ghost brothers of dark land county.
Finishing up work a little early today. Taking my bride to a play tonight for her birthday.
A couple dozen here. A friend of mine goes all out with creepy displays. Apparently the kids love it - over 1400 kids came to her house
Been burning at nights for a couple weeks now. By early next week I should be through our face cord of boxelder and aspen.
Not bad, but where is the info on how to burn wet wood by drenching it with gasoline and throwing a match on it? Kidding aside, nice work indeed!
Hey, now that you are laid up you can put together a whole package of info for Charity when she does the story of woodburning....now go get busy! LOL
That sucks. (Insert pain in the back joke here).
Wow! What a score!
Ok - thanks
Looks like one proud dad.
Picked up my new exterior door today. Hopefully I will get it installed this weekend.The old one is a huge source of air infiltration.
Now that sounds like a great day! Thank him for his service from the woodhoarders!
Awesome