[MEDIA]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Impressive work. :binoculars: :thumbs:
And there I was, expecting a meme with a little "meat on the bone". ;)
X2^^^ Can't offer insert advice either, but glad you and your family are good. :yes:
I usually dump mine on the snowy/icy portion of my driveway, or into a galvanized steel trash can (slowly). But yeah, with the fine ash, it's...
Well sure, if ya wanna bring up that. :emb: :whistle: If I recall correctly, I think one side of lake Tahoe is in Cal. also. I got caught...
:rofl: :lol: Well, if you crack the main door as well it helps eliminate the massive buildup of gasses from the wood that can make the stove go.....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::) Well, if'n ya want one I'd be willing to"un-secret" Santa you one, I don't use ours. Assuming the ashpans are the...
Not sure about your AS, but the IS has an ash lip that I can set one end of the ashpan on while I latch the door, then use both hands on the...
I always close the door after pulling out the ashpan on the IS. That rumbling was air being pulled through the bottom due to heavy draft having...
Whats the stove model?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
About the second year we lived here, we went out to visit Chazsbetterhalf sons in Iowa. Came back to find that some jagoff drove up our driveway...
I guess there's always the option of raiseable stanchion systems, and those tire ripping systems. But I'd imagine the $200 budget is blown....
Nice. :thumbs:
Gotta show the workspace involved. :binoculars: I've still got my dream garage. :whistle: Not one drop of oil on the floor, no clutter, tools in...
:binoculars: :whistle:
I installed an Onwote system here, lower quality receiver system, the cams aren't bad. Reasonable range, but require power. I went with a 4...
A good camera system under $200 might be a tough fill. Maybe start with signage, "Private Drive" and "Premises protected by closed security...