Well, Kenneth Washington doesn't "ring" properly, I'll stick with Chaz. Given name of Charles, father was Charles. "Chuck","Charlie","Charles"...
Congrats to your son. :yes: Through the hard work and dedication, he achieved a milestone he can be very proud of. :rootintootin:
Forget what? :whistle: ;)
Have to admit, I thought the same till I got to know you better through your posts. :whistle::emb:
Got my shopping done, still need to coordinate with the fat (....err jolly) guy on shipping. :santa::tractor: :ups:
I agree with the others, good show scavenger :tip:
[MEDIA]
Ahem... I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that it should properly be "snow-person". :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Great work to you and the others Greg :yes:
Mine is our new stove (IS installed in Jan '11) :fire: :)
A big X2 here. ^^^ :yes: Enjoy your day with the new saw. :saw:
Very happy that it got resolved so quickly. Shouldn't have happened to begin with, but still. :thumbs:
Good to hear. :yes:
Happy birthday to your mom n pops Gasifier :yes:
c hardy I meant to ask you about your military background, and invite you to Roll Call, but failed to do so, I apologise. :emb: Military roll...
Welcome aboard Josh1450 Sounds like you've found the right place to hang your hat. :yes: :handshake:
Welcome aboard makulais I used Duravent for my chimney, as it was easily sourced locally. Looking forward to seeing the pics of the stove. :yes:
:binoculars: :saw::tree: :yes:
Welcome aboard Progressing and c hardy Good to have ya both. :cheers:
Very cool.. [MEDIA]