Welcome aboard Michael Fesler :cheers: Some good advice for you to consider. Of course, we'll need some pics of the new saw. :binoculars::yes:
Sorry to hear that Tim. :doh: I'm sure you'll figure something out. :yes:
Welcome aboard Ron T :cheers:
Welcome aboard MAF143
Welcome aboard to Kysebey8547 Jim Barry Langforddude91 Nice to see a few new hoarders. :cheers:
I have a feeling that kid just became a non-hunter.
That sucks Mike. :headbang::headbang: Having issues with our '09 Silverado as well, just last week power steering line let go. Rust on the steel...
Get better soon Midwinter
Gremlins :doh:
I took it as "She plays dirty". You get things reset for now, and "hopefully" you decide to let "well enough alone", and forget the insert....
Good on you CBVT :yes: Our children should be taught that there is more than one side of a story (or statistics). They cannot make an informed...
Pics woulda been great on that one. :binoculars: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
More cleaning can never be a bad thing. :yes:
The NC30 was one of the stoves I considered when shopping, will be looking forward to hearing how you like it Marvin :popcorn: :cheers:
Nice load on that UTV :yes: I as well like your hearth. :thumbs:
Bathroom exhaust could be pumping plenty of moisture from shower, easily condensed under these cold temps.
The transition to/from ladder can be the most awkward moment, depending on the roof. I remember hanging half off a roof working on gutters many,...
Mold.. not good. :zip: We get issues with it here, as it's cinderblock, and drainage on backside of house is poor. BIL works in mold remediation...
So sorry to hear of the loss, and the pain she went through. Her suffering is done, may she now rest peacefully. A loss is always difficult for...
Welcome aboard Brian Foster You'll find this is a very giving group of people that care about each other. :yes: And yeah, pics of woodstacks,...