o_O
Very true. :yes: That did factor in as well. Not aware of any other manufacturer that offers a 6 month winter trial.
It's kind of a personal taste thing I guess. When I was shopping for a new stove, the hard lines of the IS attracted my attention. Most...
If you have concerns about tornadoes in your area, I'd avoid the concrete blocks as they provide no protection from updrafts. .02
Interesting thread and a good read. :yes: Welcome aboard Hoytman :cheers:
Well, I was asked by Ward Hoarder if I knew anything about the package he received yesterday. :whistle: Since it left our shop Monday afternoon,...
Lovin that tree. :yes: Package you say? Hmmm... :sherlock: :santa: :D Hope you like it, and it mills many boards for you. According to...
:rofl: :lol:
Priceless. :yes::yes::yes:
Hope it all comes together for you Mike. :yes:
Nice. :yes: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I am saddened by the fact that I didn't think of this. :confused: :rofl: :lol::yes:
And it lites up. :binoculars: :rofl: :lol: Nice pup. :yes:
I close off primary air slowly once it's to temp and can engage the cat. It dampers off quick with just 1/2 primary cutback, but secondaries...
Being in Bill's territory, I don't get to see many of the Steelers games, but try to catch all that I can. We DVR most everything so we can skip...
BOOYAH!!!! :rootintootin::banana: Just finished watching the game. Some good play by rookies today. :dancer: My doctor worries about my alcohol...
Sorry to hear that savemoney It's hard to let them go. :confused:
Happy birthday wildwest Hope you have a great day. :dancer:
Yeah, that's a non-starter right there. :rofl: :lol:
Congrats on the new saw Michael Fesler :yes: :saw::tree: