Can't contradict one word in this ^^ post Congrats on such a bounty. :dancer:
Welcome back Frank and Beans :cheers: Glad to hear that you weathered the storm. Sucks to go through, to be sure. As others have stated, your...
You mentioned the Ford Falcon, and immediately I thought of Mad Max interceptor. :dex::dex: Found an interesting article about the remaining car....
Yes, thank you Kevin for donating the time to organize the SS this year. :cheers:
:hair:
Hate to hear that you hit metal. :hair::doh: But like seeing the board. :yes:
Ugghh.. that gets old quickly for me. :confused: Never bothered me to work those hours when in my 20's. :loco: :crazy:
We currently use a boat flotation cushion on a round.
Took the time to measure the stacks today. So far I've brought down 1.2 cord from the stacks, with .32 still remaining on the front porch. Have...
Welcome aboard jma24 :cheers:
:bug: Too many?? Just invite a few to "dinner". :grizz::stirpot: :beerbbq:
I thought that only applied to electronics. I've released a fair amount of magic smoke over the years. :hair::doh: :fart::fart:
Can you "load" a tubed tire? I'm fairly unfamiliar with the process.
:rofl: :lol: You provide the cup, and I'll finish my second coffee, no problems. :yes:
Nobody said anything about a test today. :doh: Hope I pass. o_O
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :hair::doh:
Pricey, but hopefully worth every penny. Next you can learn him on chain sharpening. :yes:
:jaw::hair: Remember, lift with your back.. err no, your legs.. err fug it, find a young'n to lift it. :yes:
Bathroom is looking great Pete. :yes:
It'll be a "normal" quiet night. I often wake up Chazsbetterhalf for the midnight kiss, if she falls asleep on the couch, then tuck her in bed....