:jaw::bug:o_O:wacky::loco: :crazy::confused::eek: :picard:
Nah, it's chedda' :wacky: :)
Well, I hope he has come to realize that not everyone is a thief, and that the good can indeed overcome the bad. It is unfortunate that he had to...
Yeah, kinda creepy funny. Dog reactions were funny.
X2 ^^ Yeah, laundromat's s#@k. I've had a washer/dryer nearly all my life, as I despise laundromat's. Bought and sold around 5 or 6 over my...
jrider is your son the one that had the unfortunate experience of people stealing his hard work and rewards? If so, has a "remedy' been made to...
Sounds like a great day. :yes:
Some great advice in this thread. :yes: Thanks for starting it Brad M :thumbs: And thanks to all the members who added their experience and...
Hate to quote myself, but an addendum is in order. Walking around with the pup today I realized I never measured one of the stacks, it's an...
:p:p Raspberries I say. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :whistle: :handshake:
:yes: :pete:
Hers what I did Al. Black Walnut log
There can be that as well. :fart::fart:
X2 ^^^ I was told growing up it was tradition to have it on New Year's day for luck. Not sure there's any evidence it helps, but... Since I...
Haven't seen SKEETER McCLUSKEY in the grilling thread for a while either. :confused:
Nope, not too late. Aiming @ $10,000 for med bills.
That must've been tedious. o_O But a job worth doing, is worth doing well. :yes:
Happy New year to you all. :yes: I thank the staff of this fine site, and it's members of course, that make this place very special. May...
Stinny got the band back together. :dex::dex: I have to admit that I forgot about this show earlier this year. :emb: Meant to watch the whole...
Let's not see any pics of peeled back buckets. :hair::doh: ;)