Yes
I rest my case!!! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Always love to see them. Very vocal birds. Amazing how deep of a hole they can make. We see and hear the around here on a fairly regular basis....
Im not grumpy, just cranky! Grumpiness is when youre over 60! :rofl: :lol:
oops! Disregard post #220 :emb:
metalcuttr is getting old :BrianK: so he repeats himself!
X2 if you don't mind my asking Jeff?
Musta been a Husky! :eek:
Give the oak three years if green, two if dead. One of my pet peeves against it is the loooooong drying time. I have limited space and sell most...
The 2x8's were double up nailed together beams or on the end of framing where its a common practice to do that. They had a boatload of nails...
[MEDIA]
I found a sprig of parsley with my paycheck so i asked the boss. Turns out they're garnishing my wages!
I still get blurry pics from this one sometimes. The prior camera had a better pixel count so pics were clearer, even zoomed ones.
Yes. Very solid with end supports to be added. No cribbing. Prior stacks in this area sat on pallets on 4x4 sleepers and had sagged bad and...
Most of my pics come out clear. For some reason my digital camera wont allow me to go back and check the pics. It used to. I dropped it two...
Ive got too many piles of splits to stack. (who would've guessed) Been wanting to build a new rack from reclaimed lumber as I'm redoing part of...
Almost looks like a white faced hornets nest. Nasty things. I discovered the beginning of yellow jackets nest under a trip a couple weeks back....
:p
Thanls for the kind words! :handshake: Just wishing my tailgate looked like yours!