I've thought if that for bundle wood and have done it in the past. The bark on will get split normal sized and go in my friends shed. He has got...
Drove by yesterday and pile is still there. Trying to figure out my next move.
I knew it was Fiskars and got it right. Sometimes I do very well and other times I feel like an idiot when we watch it. I think they need a...
Guy gave me these boards at my cut yesterday. 2x4's & 4x4's. [ATTACH] They always come in handy around the wood yard
I place the briquettes on a grate over the fire. Good reason to start the fire in my book.
Thats cool. See if you could get some pics. Job I was just working had a flock of turkeys show up in the yard a couple times. Several were half...
Havent been back here as there was no rush. Got most of it out and staged for splitting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Need log roller and bigger saw for...
Nice connection, but for some reason working in a cemetery would give me the heebie jeebies!
Bought some last night. On sale at local grocery store.[ATTACH]
Gotta take a number Jeff, WinonaRail rail has dibs. They want it by the bundle? Lot more money in bundles, but more work of course.
How do you make a tissue dance? ...with a little boogie!
Always hard to pass up a score, but you have to weigh out the options. Im getting so spoiled as I'm liking easier especially in the humid...
:popcorn:
Wonder if Chud heard about this? Near him in NC?
How much more is left? You going back for it.
X2. Worst thing he could say is no.
:handshake: :BrianK:
Ive got maybe a couple cords of hickory that's close to ready, but the delivery fee maybe a deal breaker. I know what you mean by turning away...
Hate to see that myself. Few weeks back out of the corner of my eye I caught some bird of prey swoop down below our feeder. Don't think it got...