Yup birch of some sort. Good stuff there. :thumbs: Split it up and check the moisture content. Maybe ready for the upcoming season. Nice to...
NORWAY maple & CHINESE chestnut made for an interesting combo at this score. Old friend of mine had me over doing some work and offered these...
Thats the FHC spirit right there. Shouldn't be a problem sectioning it up with a maul.
Eric's hibernating from hoarding in the heat. If I was closer maybe. Dunno of he would take BL as he's been on an dead oak kick as of the last...
I wouldn't mix it in as its too weathered. I was there yesterday doing bundles and checked them out. For pit wood its acceptable. The bin needs...
Have you tried this trick? If you don't split it fresh cut the ends of the rounds will check and its a LOT harder to crack them. Store them with...
GO GET IT! GO GET IT, GO GET IT! Call them immediately WESF Those big chunks will kinda fall apart as you section them up. Some of the...
Throw in some magnesium for the best effect! :coldfire: :D
None for bundles other than the five order last weekend. I listed a face cord of "old inventory" red maple the other day. Tree was dead and...
Rare to see you bring it home already bucked. Whats it like doing it the buZZsaw way?
How were sales over the weekend? I have a 30 bundle order going today or tomorrow. I messaged the other guy and said to bring him 30 as well.
I'm very mind full not to burn any pressure treated, plywood, OSB, painted or stained wood etc. Those were doug fir and cedar scraps.
and that's no BS!:rofl: :lol:
I can relate! :wacky:
And I'll bet you've been burning pine too! :eek: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Grilled some burgers tonight. Beat up grate with charcoal right over the flames. [ATTACH]
Well that too! :picard: [IMG]
I thought of doing that but want to have racks set up and have a couple confirmed (stay tuned) scores I need to get to first. One is my favorite...
Amazing how fast those ugly fledglings grow into adults.
Topped off the first half cord with sassafras. 2/3 red maple the balance. This should be dry enough for a late Winter sale.[ATTACH] I wasn't...