I usually mix it in with bundle wood and/or general cordage. I've heard it may smell unpleasant when burned. Not a wood I go out of my way for...
Dont forget :cheers: I know firsthand that Joe likes his cold ones. :pete:
He wont! :rofl: :lol:
Scary stuff. Glad you are safe. Welcome to my method of scrounging! :handshake: Just don't wait too long. I may make a road trip although I'll...
Delivered 30 for one of my local regulars. All of them are well stocked and I doubt I'll get an order in the next two weeks unless its from my...
Is that a typo? I don't fully understand?
Saving the best for last. Smart move.:salute:
What do you do if you run out of logs to cut?...well besides have a beer!
I was splitting in the shade luckily. Some time in the sun stacking. In the shade next door assembling a bundle order. Still worked up a good...
Split the rest this afternoon. Some was stacked (some HVBW in the mix) and primo splits went next door to bundle wood storage.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I appreciate the pep talk but I'll have owned it for seven years on Halloween and its treated me very well as is. Hoping to get another 2-3 years...
Not used to seeing you work small rounds. Gonna get you spoiled there Jeff.
Viable points. Why I wholesale to a few convenience stores and get more than other guys.
Couldnt half it with a maul? I've given them a good stab with my pickeroon and with some oomph, rolled it over. Usually its to roll a log to...
LOL!!! Its now full of chain saws! :picard: Plus my other work stuff. Oh i forgot, there's also a few boxes of kindling too.
PITA those are for sure. The rare occasion I end up with a chunklie ill saw it into nuggets and/or pretty "splits".
Some good stuff there. :thumbs: Don't know the answer until you ask. Dont know how you folks down South deal with the humidity all the time....
You mean its a problem? :confused: :eek: :faint: If I admit it then there's no addiction right? :rofl: :lol::tree: :stacker: We live in a...
Is that for Robbie's stand or do you sell it? Personal use? Very neat and organized! :yes:
Not been a good Summer for outside work but you're getting it done. The cribbed end in pic #5 are the nicest I've ever seen. Love the stone...