Not bad. $15 around here and I'm using my last gallon. Have a partial gift card for TSC so I may have to pay their price.
Looks like honey locust. Either way great firewood and id've been all over it too.
Do you have any problems with borers/frass with your wood inventory?
on the cool side! :shiver: :rofl: :lol:
:picard: :rofl: :lol: Guess that's payback for my deep South "cold" weather jokes!
WOW! You died and went to Heaven.
Nice work Monte! :thumbs: Sweet set up with the trailer and splitter. Sometimes it is easier to process at the cut rather than schlepping...
LOL! Still numb at the tip. Dexterity not what it was. It gets stuck when I try to pick my nose! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Are you taking any of the basswood?
Norway maple and Chinese chestnut.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Id be grabbing it all myself. As Eric stated that looks like the black cherry common around here. I cant say I've ever heard of sour cherry...
The rounds from this score have been sitting since I got them home. Kinda undecided where to stack them. Had some leftover HL splits so I...
Did you jump in the pool? I did 3-4 hours SS in the wood yard this afternoon. Most of the time in the shade even though it was mostly cloudy....
I uncovered the hydro yesterday and a mouse jumps off. There was a critter nesting in the splitter. I had left the half round split under the...
Looks like Eastern white pine to me. Most common pine in my area. Very brittle. Common to see broken limbs after high winds or wet snow/ice...
OH YEAH! :dex: I little BB is worth a little sweat! Nice to see you hoarding. FHC aint the same unless you are! :salute:
Found more SM splits today so the HVBW got evicted to top off the stack. [ATTACH] I hate being anal retentive! :loco: :crazy:
I left a little pile of them behind at the score. Guy said it was okay. I drove by today and they are still there. Too small to save unless the...
Nice work Jeff despite the hang up. That felling position would kill my back and mebbe rip my britches too.:emb: I must say the hi-visibility...
and I'd like to wring mother nature's neck. I'm tired of the humidity.