On sale at TSC for $11.99. An old gift card paid for most of the three gallons. Should be good until at least years end. I don't go through a...
Ran through the hydro this afternoon. Some got stacked in general cordage. [ATTACH] Primo splits got moved next door for bundle inventory....
IMO no.
:popcorn:
:rofl: :lol: Got a good laugh out of that one. How about your .02c on a 500 seeing since you own one?
Highest CC saw I own. Lightning fast acceleration! Doesn't get used a whole lot but with just the 20" bar it devours wood. Kinda overkill, but...
You can put the locust at my place! :D
Don't you mean burned? :rofl: :lol:
If'n it goes missing I'll be checking your back yard!;) There is a couple decent mill logs but they are BIG.
I figure 750-800 PCs per cord so maybe 1/8 cord. I sold 200 PCs in Summer 2022 and that was a liberal quarter cord. Some of these are split...
I have customers in the Winter for nuggets/shorts including BL. Should have four cords of them this coming Winter. Have another half cord plus...
Posted an ad on FBM for 100 pcs of cherry smoker wood. Had an inquiry the next day asking how much I have. Asked what he wanted and didn't...
:rofl: :lol: Roadkill is gross enough. Cant imagine what roadkill upchuck looks like. :picard:
Any pics Dave? Cant say I have on maple. See it bad on beech though.
I had a face cord of cull wood (punky, dirty, some past its prime) in the way and posted on FBM. New regular from last year called and need some...
Thats a 122cc monster with the two man handle for a second operator. You gonna buy it so you and the Mrs. can fell some of the big trees at your...
No experience with lightning struck wood. Normally I don't touch sycamore for that reason. Maybe some have straight grain that splits easily?...
On sale for $11.99 WOOHOO! :dancer: Im there tomorrow.
Ill check the Wallingford store online. Thanks for the tip! :handshake:
Good stuff there Jeff! :thumbs: Does cherry bring in lots of Benjamins for you? :makeitrain"