Nice to come home to. Almost looks like honey locust. Way to get it done there Hork. :thumbs:
Holy cow!!! :bug: Those are bigguns. Much nicer than the first load. What's the diameter JB?
Thats a nice load. :thumbs: Been there done that with the wheelbarrow. PITA but usually worth it for good firewood. The stink wont occur...
Trying to judge tensions on a leaner can be tricky. Glad you are safe HF! Chains can be replaced. Some sweet btu's from that big shag. :thumbs:
I think Scotty uses that one on his 090!!! :saw: :dex:
Best wishes for good news and a speedy recovery Brad. Please keep us updated.
Word of warning. It can be a bear to "split". Reason I don't touch it. Dead elm will split a lot easier.
Moved and stacked the bundle splits to the temporary bin. Room for more. It will get moved when I rebuild the shed. Under cover and drying...
LOL!!! I thought my friend was teasing me by doing that. The stack behind it is mostly oak and once it got full sun it really started to lean....
Not sure of the variety, but it is elm. For milling or firewood chunez?
:popcorn: Have you got any of it yet WESF
Sounds like you should get out there and CSS a couple cords of wood. Maybe deliver a cord or two as well. And do it in a days time!...
X2. I love them. I still get soaked but its better than a cotton shirt for sure.
Good find on those crates. Gotta keep mama happy and warm. Do you generate a lot of chunks? Running out of family members to use in your thread...
Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
How much rain did you get there? Youre in East Central GA IIRC.
Hasnt been fun but I've been pacing myself. This was in full sun unfortunately. Really not crazy about it but have to keep up with it. How you...
My 500 came with a 25" bar that would handle oak that size. I've also ran it with a 28" with equal results. Im the type of cutter who doesnt use...
Ive had a gift card from Christmas 2022 and hated to use it on bar oil, BUT saving $9 made it less painful. I should be good for at least nine...
Add three gallons from TSC to my hoard. Now at 3.5 gallons! :dex: [ATTACH] Guess I don't hoard bar oil like I do firewood.:emb: