Appreciate it, but after getting to wood storage I realized it wouldn't work for my needs (really limited room for one. You've seen what little...
Congrats on getting to the three year plan. :salute: Some nicely done stacks there.:stacker: Now to work on the five year plan! :dex:
Youre a brave man. :salute: I never even told Ms. buZZsaw! :zip: Don't have the cojones. Besides, I'd get the same sarcastic response.
:confused: REALLY? I'm not even used to me! :rofl: :lol:
X2 You could always change the oil on the corporate helicopter! :whistle:
He bothered me first and I knew you had an "inside" connection. ;)
Good job getting it fixed Scotty and mod's! :salute: Longest conversations I've had with Ms. buZZsaw since the last time the site crashed!...
Good find Thom. With that recent storm I imagine a lot of wood will be making its way there. I scrounged these logs earlier this week at the...
No plastic, but it'll go on either cement blocks/bricks or more than likely PT 4x4 sleepers. I built him a nice one cord bin for nuggets a couple...
Mebbe we can get jo191145 to comment on this? :whistle:
Thinking with the wrong head Jeff!!! :eek: :rofl: :lol: Ill label most of my half cord bins, but I trust my memory most of the time too. Ms....
Split all the shagbark chunks and added to the new bin. [ATTACH] I have some red oak waiting at a score to add to this. Don't know it it'll fill it.
Ill make a lot more selling it as smoker wood. 100 PCs will make roughly 15 bundles so I'll make 66% more give or take. Cherry and red maple...
Got a limb clean up this morning at my friends mothers place. He wanted me to cut down the rest of the tree during the wind yesterday. o_O...
This was at the dump yesterday. I had a crate idea to use it as a nugget bin. :doh: Gave it to my friend. approx. 3.5 x 3.5 x 2.5' Needs...
Maybe once or twice have I seen an ad like that around here. Too bad its too far for you.
Sweet looking totes. Do you have a ledger or date the totes so you know the driest wood?
Even better. Nice stuff there Hork! :thumbs: I was starting to question my ID skills. Cant say I've seen SM with that color heartwood. I...
Had to satisfy my curiosity. I just looked and a 400 is less than $100 more than a 362. Stihl MSRP
A 400 is a 362 with the oversized piston (series 1141) and I agree on the extra $400 not being worth it. Luckily I got my 400 BARELY used with...