I want a large orange short sleeve
Didn't get one yet, still waiting on a house to close so I can get one
Nice bird! Congrats
That's not good to hear. Glad it wasnt worse
Best part is she got a real limb hanger and one with better Spurs then I've ever shot!
I've taken my little girl turkey hunting a number of times this year. The hunting was tough here this year. The birds we were after had been...
I miss striper fishing
I've got a Kahr 40 and the only issues I've had is with crappy ammo. Other then that it shoots great and I love it.
That's cool
dgeesaman I love those chips! Everytime we go out to PA we make it a point to buy a bunch of those and bring them home. Cutting looks like fun too
Think this stuff is ready to burn? [MEDIA]
Little late to the party but glad to hear she is doing ok
Are you willing to part with the poulan and the bigger bow bar I got to run at my house last year?
Looking great, I love cutting with my mill too.