Nice
The water was a pretty cool action I thought
Here is the auto stand rootball. Video looked good on my phone but not sure how it will be once uploaded. [MEDIA]
Got all four trees bucked and the brush piled up, headed back tomorrow to chip the brush and load the logs. Here's a few pics, I'm uploading a...
All set for tomorrow's clean up, got four big ones that are down and need cleaned up. A few have root balls that are pulled up so that will be the...
Yea, I got 6 BIG trees to remove this week. 2 cotton wood, 1 beech, and 3 silver maple. All of them are 3-5' diameter trees. Gonna be brining in...
Path of the tornado
A few more pictures, this tornado went right through Jred85 backyard. His street and the next north were hit the worst.
We had a confirmed tornado on Thursday night. Scary stuff, and there is trees and power down all over the place. It's crazy driving around. You...
I like yours, over plays around with a few things but never built a limiter. The spacers they make for limiters I didn't like.
That's a great story and a perfect reminder of how helpful and caring the people are on here. That's what makes this place so great.
Great videos everyone, thanks for uploading
I wish his little happy dance would have been one video too, lol
Can you upload straight to YouTube? Should be able to do that from your phone. Or use Dropbox to get it to one of the guys that has some editing...
There was a lot of video taken, I was running times so I didn't personably take any video.
Some great times in the cuts man of stihl leads both big and small cants 7.97 in the big and 1.48 on the small That's screaming fast
Shawn Curry
I should be there around 10 or so. Jred85 and I went out tonight to get. Log load and I broke a belt on the UTV. It ain't going anywhere, so we're...
Jack The Knife
I looked up the load trail, very nice trailer. Price comparison is about 2k more then the Appalacian trailers I was looking at.