I gave away about 10+ loads last week but brought 3 loads home today. All maple and should be a good start for 3 years from now. The pile in the...
I did another tree job today, decent sized maple that came down in the storm. Check out the treehouse in the back, that thing is awesome!!! The...
Very sorry to hear about your loss
Don't wanna get the purty truck too muddy
Hahahah love it
And I'm tired, I was going to work tomorrow on it too but it's gonna rain.
Nice, I love those old body style trucks
Moved on to the next house today. Started with a good sized maple, dropped the tree and hauled all the logs away. Going to chip the brush Monday.
I've seen a lot of those people, stopping in the road taking pictures of us working on cleaning up.
I gave it all away too. Don't have much room now and have a lot more tree work to do this coming week. This is the beech and maple, cottonwood...
Part of last nights crew here from cleaning up a bunch of big white oaks that fell at our pastors house. Had three dump trailers running crazy all...
Pile is looking good, keep an eye out for the right deal and you may find a bigger saw that works for you.
It will make moving firewood nice
I flip houses, (buy, remodel, sell) tree work is just extra money. I had the opportunity to add in extra work so I took the week off working on...
I really needed one for work then after the tornado hit I got enough extra work that it paid for the trailer. I had been wanting to buy one for a...
Here's a few from working today. Did four loads of chips, would have gone faster but the only chipper available today was a 6" so the chipping was...
Good reviews online and the price tag for the dealer in Elkhart was really good
And she looks good doing it!
With the storm we had my phone has been blowing up with tree removal jobs. Really needed a dump trailer anyways and the work I have lined up is...
Mostly use my Stihl 026, and 036. They do 90% of my cutting. Have a few other big saws and top ha does that get used when needed.