That's a great surprise to find something like that.
We set up a commercial blower on the porch just to the right of the pic. Pushed all the fumes and dust out to the left of the picture. That really...
Lol
That trailer comes in handy!
Just hangin out up there!
Started this morning and got a good bit done. I have a bunch of maple from some tree removals I did recently. Got 1 trailer load split and moved...
I didn't take a pic but found a piece of rebar running up the length of a willow. It was dead center in the middle of a 30"+ stump. Must have been...
Sorry to hear that Dennis, take care of yourself and get better.
Replacement chains are expensive too, I was told a chain is $400o_O
Your gonna love that trailer! I have used mine so much in the last month I don't know what I did without it. I use that thing all the time now....
we are wrapping up working on our current investment house and need to pour some concrete in the basement. Easiest way in was through a glass...
I like that root beer. Not something I would drink much of but a great drink for having with a burger or hot dog by the fire.
Great stuff, I always love finding locust
If he is close I would think he will drop it off. I do some tree work and if I don't have room for the wood at home I am more then happy to give...
I've still got a lot of tree removal jobs to do so I dropped this willow Saturday morning. Jred85 came out to help me on this one. Got the tree...
Good stuff, love burning oak.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That's a big load and it's logs so more wood there then if it's splits. If that's a 12' trailer then a load to the rails of splits is about 1.2...
Zillow uses an algorithm for values and doesn't take into consideration anything in your house or condition. They are a good site for basic info...
Huskee