Englander customer service is top notch, that's great!
You must have a newer one then I do, the one I have the legs and wheels are pretty solid. I think they changed a bit with new owners and being...
My grill is a traeger, the upgrade was from an older to a newer style thermostat. My grill is over 10 years old and the original thermostat had...
I had problems with temps two times. The first I couldn't get the grill to stay up to temp after the first five minutes. Turned out that the co...
You know I never thought dove taste like liver. I really like dove, great meat and if you shoot a few makes a nice meal. Especially wrapped in bacon.
Both his pictures are technically hoodies, the green is the zip up style and the Orange is the pullover style.
We looked into camo last year and it was pretty pricey
Yes
So we're considering adding another hoodie color. I know a lot of people wanted a bright color. So let's hear what everyone has to say.
Update, the saw came today. It was very well boxed and I took a peek at the piston. It's in perfect condition and I'm excited to make the swap...
Your generousity is greatly appreciated
Wow Jack, that's a great offer. I will send you a pm. That was a very thorough checkup on the saw. Thanks for taking the time to do that. I...
How much is he asking for the saw?
Love it! Can't beat memories like that.
I figured 2 cord, 7x12 inside and loaded it's about 3 high.
Here's mine! Some really nice setups here.
DexterDay built me a great saw a while back. He bought an 034 and put an 036 cylinder in it. Great saw and I loved running it, that thing runs a...
Just ran out of pepper mustard last week and the timing was perfect for when our peppers were ready. My baby helped me by stirring the pot and...
Welcome aboard, you found a great spot here
Great thread, very kind of you Shawn