I caught that and changed it but you were too fast lol
I love Octoberfest!
Ok so I wanted to do a little pay it forward. The people on here are great, and this is just a small thank you. What I am giving is two different...
We have a pretty cool story with this deer, I had lost a trail camera and realized it in July when we went to start hanging cameras only to...
No we have only been out twice this year and haven't got that out yet. I almost took it opening day but the wind changed and we decided to hunt an...
Yup! That's her best deer yet so gonna o on the wall
Looking good Scott, we're gonna light the first fire today.
Well my wife sure set the bar high for me this year. We have a few big bucks were going after this year and with the cold front coming through she...
Wow that is awesome Dave! Great moose
Thanks bud
She was a little embarrassed but passing gas was good news!
Well we got the good news and the dr signed off on her release! So this post is from home!! I'm so relieved to be home, she is looking much...
Had a few rough days but she has really improved in the last two days. Today she was allowed to start a liquid diet so she asked for a milkshake....
I haven't been on much here, but she is doing pretty good. Lots of sleeping and the Drs coming in regularly to check on her. Now the next thing is...
Thanks
Yes she did, she's excited for deer season. I think this will make a hunt with her even more memorable and rewarding.
Thanks everyone, she did good through surgery. They removed her appendix, dr said it was pretty rotten. So she will spend the next 7-10 days in...
Thanks everyone
My daughter Emma is going into surgery right now. We're not completely sure what it is until they get in there. She had bad andominal pain the...
I lived in SC for a few years, hogs are a huge problem. We ran dogs on them and caught a lot of pigs. But the damage they do is crazy. I've seen a...