Here's one I came across a few weeks ago. Looks like there's a possibility that we won't escape the mayhem entirely. No Help Coming For New...
The 40 that was forecasted for our low ended up being 34. No complaining here :) Another load of silver maple going this morning.
50 and dropping towards 40 overnight. Silver maple shorties doing their thing in the Lopi.
Potato peels steeped overnight in nitroglycerin is my go-to favorite ;)
I'm late to the party. I guess this is where the whole red dress debauchery stems from? Some member showing off his wife? :picard: It's that simple?
This is definitely shaping up to be a precarious situation over there. The people that normally heat with wood, or those that have a...
That sounds delicious :yes: I have a hard time growing radishes here usually. Spring turns to summer fast and fall is also short. The plants like...
Tabasco and Habanero peppers are still producing. It’s been cool at night, but no frost yet. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This sugar rush peach hot pepper...
I likee. As a toolmaker/machinist, I think I need to make one of these :)
Nice! That crotch section will be as fun as a barrel of monkeys, but that’s what noodling is for :thumbs:
I’ll look into that, thanks. I’m open to using anti-inflammatory drugs. The one thing I was adamant about with the doctor is that I’m not getting...
Thanks, I picked up some voltarin earlier tonight. I’ll have to give that DMSO a shot too, it looks like good stuff.
Both Sandhillbilly and buZZsaw BRAD have scored some in the relatively recent past. I only have experience with black, yellow and white birch. As...
I was at the doctors this morning to finally address some chronic ankle pain that I’ve had on and off for a couple years now. Turns out the joint...
Fair enough. I finally had to break down and use Google. I did not recognize the OP’s pictures to be willow because this is what the willow looks...
Googlefoo? I assumed the leaves were something different than the logs. Thought maybe black willow for a second but they looked too wide and dark...
My first thought was actually red elm, but the furrows in the bark being blocky like that say cottonwood. That larger round does look like a...
Looks like cottonwood, I wouldn’t bother unless you’re hard up on your firewood supply.
X2 Boxelder. Leaves resemble poison ivy, prolific seed producer, young twigs are green in color, and like all maples it has opposite branching....
Mild @ 47° F. My oil heat kicked on when I woke up, so I loaded the stove with some silver maple in defiance. :D