Sounds menacing. Is that an early version of one of those “November Witch” storms?
Way to go Brad. :thumbs: Now I’ve seen everything. Not too, too long ago I remember you saying you’ll NEVER take elm and NEVER use hydraulics and...
I tend to agree. I have 6 Ameraucanas and 2 Rhode Island Reds and they do fine even when it’s zero degrees outside. They hunker down together...
I was dropping my son off at a school dance tonight and was forced to stop and wait. I’ve never been so honored to sit in a traffic jam before....
Thank you for your service Juniper Hill The world needs men and women in your profession now more than ever :handshake:
Sorry for your loss of two of Canada's finest.
My coworker’s wife took these pictures from her office at my local hospital this morning. It’s the two officers that never made it home from their...
If it’s anything like it’s cousin the tulip poplar, it should make decent shoulder wood. I’ve never seen one here but apparently there are a few...
I still have an active account on there, but haven’t requested any more drops yet. I’m far enough ahead and have lucked out scrounging the last...
Stop pointing out the direction of things and be a good obedient citizen by registering your garden! :picard:
Here's a few minutes of reading that I found interesting and relevant to modern times:...
Thanks. I originally had about a cord of spruce from a buddy’s house when he took down a row of trees along his property line. I also scrounged a...
Looking good there foothillsfire. My wood yard is a work in progress that changes year to year. Most of what I have is lined up in parallel rows,...
That looks fantastic :thumbs: In the past I’ve dried peppers in the oven on low heat and they come out decent. Doing them in the smoker has to...
No wonder they're mandating a biofuel mixture into our HHO :picard:
This is how it’s been for me this entire year, a little here, a little there…Today was supposed to be a heaping truckload, but it wasn’t in the...
That woodpile looks like a locomotive :thumbs: I’m digging the one split sticking out as a coffee cup holder too.
I went back to this score hoping to fill up on the rest of this hickory and the large ash that was on the ground there. Just about all of it was...
We’re getting closer to peak season here. [ATTACH]
Thanks Dave, I just closed my account. I still have Venmo if I need it, and they haven't outlawed physical currency yet so I guess I'm good for now :)