I see you like the smell of a 2 stroke in the morning but no cigar. LOL
I agree but I have had cigars (cheap ones in some cases) that smoked very well with a good flavor and they did it consistency. Been looking for a...
That's too bad, I do think the SLR cigar might be my only cigar I will ever buy again, it's hard to find the "perfect cigar".
My son in law gave me a Saint Luis Rey Reserva Especial Churchill cigar and I loved it, smooth as silk, no head buzz (smoked it to the last 1/2...
The guy who married my niece burnt his shop to the ground because he got side tracked and forgot to close the door on the wood burner.:picard:
Yep the cheap stuff is not worth bringing home, bought some cheap tape to wrap cords and hose with and even then when it gets cold it does not...
Now there's one thing I can agree with. Not sure how or why so many can dismiss something so obvious, except that big oil has a lot to lose if we...
When I split green Oak most of the bark comes off so I burn it in the fire pit and it does create a lot of ash, it does burn really hot though.
There's something you dont see every day. LOL
With the key word being "properly", having a EPA stove does not magically create a clean burn as many people think so. Been reading posts about...
At 66 years old I am still working on this one. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
There are four things that you should never talk about on this forum, religion, politics, sex, and moisture meters.
You guys got it, was not sure how well known the quote was, does that make us wood nerds?
I will wait and see if anybody has a guess, I can give a clue, you are not going to believe how old it is.
Could it be this? Ulmus thomasii - Wikipedia
Can anyone tell me who this quote is from? "The effect of this machine, well managed, is to burn not only the coals, but all the smoke of the...
Yep, what's not normal is the operator. Any one who thinks they smoke like that "normally" does not have a clue.
Now this is a dirty burn. [IMG]