What name do u have in mind, Woodonoply or maybe Got Wood?
45 is a spring chicken to me. LOL
Smoking wood or weed?
U guys are funny, have not posted here in a while but things have not changed too much. I can add I went from a 7 and a 1/4 inch clay lined...
A non-commercial service in support of responsible home heating with wood - Too much charcoal? Here is the solution
Sounds like a learning curve to me, running a stove with only a few pieces of wood at a time makes for a different type of burn, I get some really...
LOL [IMG]
It has the same kind of rain cap I have been using for over 40 years and never have I had water coming down inside the pipe before. The leak is...
A few years ago I installed an 8 inch chimney in my shop and it has a leak which I thought was coming from the boot I installed but it appears...
Sadly that is the case with many things in our society today, if it does not affect you directly then some people just dont care.
Some of the places that have it bad around here are (wait for it) camp sites where ignorant people have brought in firewood, you just cant fix...
These birthdays are starting to add up!:(
I was just stating what I believe to be the context of the expression, dont shoot the messenger.
I dont think the expression is nonsense, the people thought the gun was unloaded so "they were shot with a unloaded gun". I do agree that she says...
Gonna put on my CO hat (Caption Obvious) here, that expression has been used for years, she did not coin the phrase.
I have got to the point I don't bring any Ash home any more, The EAB is here in NW Iowa and just not going to take any chances, passed up some...
Never had a problem with bugs in almost 40 years, as BWS states once the wood is cut and stacked with plenty of air movement the bugs find a new...
I would guess it's because a lot of people dont know their Ash from a hole in the ground so we stop all movement of firewood.
From what I have read transporting firewood is the main cause of the progression, the bugs only fly a short distance (1.5 miles or so), this has...
I love your picture of you and the cigar and cat, that will put you in the mood for sure.