Samsung s something
Plus i dont know how to do that from phone, i could drag out the camera and do it on the computer i guess. I dont have any fresh cut.
Dont see the point of pictures, i just stated my opinion, i know the wood is mulberry, looks like the pictures others have posted and it has...
I used to climb wind turbines but that aint chit compared to what you do. Your pictures never fail to amaze me.
And a good time was had by all! Cool
I wish it was better ( what i have) as its every where around here.
As stated in the post i have white mulberry not red, not sure if that is the deal or not.
I am talking about the wood i have not the chart, i said years ago i did not agree with the charts. Any takers on a bet.
That was his comparison and i agreed, its mulberry for sure, i found a post on another forum where a guy said he was not impressed either. Pay the...
Thats a good comparison, about the weight of walnut and burns about the same more or less.
I have a couple to take down in a tricky area, thinking about renting a lift but dont really want to, maybe share the cost with someone who could...
Can you remove some of the branches on the side you dont want it fall, cut part way through and pull it down with the truck.
I have 15 or so on my property, saying i dont have mulberry is insulting.
oh come on, its got mulberries on it for crying out loud, been burning wood for over 40 years. You pay the postage and i will send you a piece.
Ive cut elm that looked like that, was not red but American.
The article read that white mulberry is yellow when cut and red mulberry is more of an orange, the leaves of white mulberry are shiny on one side...
Looked around on the web, guess i do have white mulberry here, found one post by a guy who said he had some mulberry he was disappointed in but he...
That blows my mind, not even close here, dont cut much of it anymore as i dont like it.
I've had everthing from young to old trees, all the same results, never had it coal very good. I would love to have some mulberry that was good as...
What kind is that?