Which super jolly do u have, i see they have 2 different models. Are they considered to be as good as the Oregon?
Only 5 inches here, 50 mph winds made it seem like more.
No my bad did not understand what you were talking about. I'm getting old. LOL
That should work ok if you seal it somehow, otherwise I would think snow laying on it would soak in and ruin the wood after a couple years... My...
Blizzard here today, Easter bunny's eggs are under the snow.
That is really cool (pallet wood shed) here is another one that has some character. [IMG]
The same as this one but in a maroon color, the pivot pin came out and I was not careful enough tapping it back it and broke the housing. [IMG]
I have been around just not very often, it's always great to read posts from all us "crazy" wood burners. Hope all is safe for all the forum...
I will add i have a diamond wheel for my electric one so tempted to stick with that type.
So looking for something new, any recommendations, a lot of people like the timberline (?)one but sold out everywhere until later this month. A...
Should have seen that coming. LOL
The run on tp looks like it could turn into a run on tin foil.
"This and dead standing" That describes me some days.
You guys nailed it, buying "seasoned" wood and dead standing. Sometimes i like to monitor how the drying process is going. IMHO it has never gave...
I'm grumpy everyday but doesn't change the fact they can be useful in some situations.
Me too, dont use it much but i think it's more then good enough for firewood use. Bttenkiller tested one compared to an expensive unit used for...
I always try and have some very small pieces of kindling for just those times.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] From several years ago had the picture on my camera.
It's the fourth of july with a load of mulberry.
I have to go pick up some branches from a ash tree i cut down so i can take pictures and we can do that later.