I've done it but a lower pickup backed up to a hill, i pushed it in by hand by myself.
Topless here except for what i will need for the winter at hand, so some sets outside for 3 years. The Bur Oak i burnt that was cut green burnt...
Bur oak, pin oak, white ash, green ash, and a small amount of mulberry and apple.
That is a lot of wood and work, good to have help as it makes it much quicker. I cut alone all the time but last week a friend helped me cut some,...
Yes which is nice, windy here a lot, too bad the wind turbine right across the road dod not show up in the picture, one of the trees is blocking it.
I kinda forget a lot of you guys live in heavily wooded areas, major agriculture area here.
And this area here is no where near as flat as most of Iowa, we are near the river valley so we have hills and woods. Just 4 miles north of me its...
Yep
I guess you can see the very end of the house.
The house is not in the picture, i keep the trees back what i think necessary, been here for a little over 40 years and never had as much as a...
Middle of nowhere in the middle of nowhere. NW IOWA
[ATTACH]
Just cut some Bur Oak that looked like that, run into it once in awhile, excess moisture seems to be the cause IMHO.
So is there a better way of moving it as if I get one I will have to be able to move it.
I asked a friend once if he ever checked his wood for moisture. :D
Its a buddy, help him out, not bad wood for sure, 20 miles is not too bad and you will feel good about doing it. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
I have two saws that are 45 years old with no cap problems whatsoever, have a 361 that the flippy cap was fine until it fell apart in 3 or 4 pieces.
That echo is a neat little saw to say the least. Thinking about one for my key chain. LOL
Thanks for posting the info.
Not sure if i sharpen enough chains to justify the cost but it looks like a real nice unit, i already have 100 dollars invested in a diamond...