Shouldn't you be on the road? That lil leak will be ok....
We drove to Duane's in PA with a leaking main seal and fuel dilution problems tonthe tune of 1.1% per 2500 miles. We made it.
Well S.H.I.T Dave, you learn sumpin everyday.
Same here. Im in good company with my ignorance of the punchline. :salute::thumbs:
They need to make a big west coat style side cover to evacuate all the extra chips the XS 2511 saws make.
You should give them a couple senix saws to noodle it.
The magnesium is in the car. I have another here thats full size so I'll share the wealth. It needs to be thin pieces. It clogs of saws all blades.
In .325 / 050
I'll bring it Denny's GTG. It may or may not be wearing an 18" cannon Super Bar Duralite by then....
I still have time tonight if you run it over quick. Lol
Not this time. Driving the little hatch back. In the one tote I have the Makita XS401, 543xp, two gas cans, two gallons of bar oil, tools, spare...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] This stuff?
I can bring the whole block....No time to make it smaller.
Important stuff packed. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I wire wheeled the entire muff before baking on the paint. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Muffler modded 543. No time to test it as I decided this morning to take this saw as well as my XS401 to Walt's and we are leaving in the morning....
My father heated our house fir 20 years using a Stihl 031AV and a 16" hard nose bar. He cut down big trees somehow. Lol
I haven't ran a stock 261, any 261 for that matter but I'm betting its close. And it's 2.5 pounds lighter than my buddy's 261. Both fully fueled...
Like towing a camper with a lightening...