The ear muffs are mine.
Muffs could be mine. I'll look in my tote when I get back outside.
We made it home safely. It was great hanging out with all of you again as well as the new to me faces.
We are at Deets BBQ in Maumee. We have about 3.5 hours to go after we grab the food and go.
Mine are live stream only. We self monitor the cameras. They aren't capturing video at the monitoring place because I'm not paying for that.
Even a wired system will loose WiFi for you to use your phone to monitor.
I may have missed this but did you put a new quality plug in it? Like an NGK, Denso or champion. Those Chinese Torch brand plugs are problematic....
WiFi is needed for the cameras if thats something you don't have or if the power is out your WiFi is too. Anyone without a generator will loose...
We have had simply safe for several years and recently upgraded to their newest system as ours was starting to have issues. Anyway, its all...
What a strange problem to still exist after a full rebuild.
It was a pleasure hanging out with you and your your family Walt, as well as the rest of the FHM family. Thank YOU for having us. We will be...
We made some noise yesterday brother. My body is reminding me this AM. I'll be a spec tater today.
I made a couple cuts with his personal ported 500 yesterday. Oh my......
I believe the difference in quality lies between a made in china product, by a reputable manufacturer, vs a Chinese product made in china. Generac...
Wow! Do not hesitate to do a muffler mod on this saw if you have the ability. It totally transformed this saw.
Yes. His buddy the tin man does it too. I can't stand it.
Only porter I'll use now. He's done 4 of mine and my 5th is on his wait list. None better in my experience.
You nailed it.
The Stihl MS 400 seems really well liked and is light. Barcroftb has one and really likes it.
Probably not. Lol