https://youtube.com/@TheOutsiderCabin?si=0C2B2qwEyLxL6qIm
I watch this guy too. I like the no talking, just cutting type format.
I almost spelt it that way intentionally. :rofl: :lol:
This saw doesn't know who its dealing with. Lol. I'll epoxy a velocity stack on that filter mount and and have a clamp on filter sticking out the...
I will do that. Thank you.
Thank you. Looks to be the same filter it already has when you type their listed part number into an online search.
Nice. Hopefully it works out for you. I sent the saw to Kevin with the oiler turned all the way down. That's why it stuck the chain there towards...
Nice eh? Still haven't found if there is really a felt version. I often cut scotch pine branches and dead pine trees along our trails with my 2511...
Yep.
The 501P is still available. Same saw with captured bar nuts, aluminum handlebar and no black plastic.
[MEDIA] This is mine after Kevin ported it. 12" 3/8 lp narrow kerf .043
If it is coming back with an XS sticker it will impressive.
Oh yes. It really rips. I was just messing around seeing if my Sugihara Makita bar fit it. It does and I cut a tanks worth with it. It's Stihl PS3...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Read this.... Husqvarna OEM Air Filter (Nylon Mesh #80) for 543 XP Chainsaws 513794601 If anyone can find the felt version they talk about...
It was a bummer you couldn't make it bud. I love them taters too.
You get the truck figured out bud?
That Dumonde Tech break-in oil keeps things protected and clean so far. [ATTACH] The ugly factory dogs serve a purpose it appears. Lol. [ATTACH] I...
In case anyone thinks its because I was cutting with a dull chain, ask anyone that tried the saw out and saw the chips and noodles it was throwing...
Big bummer on the 543. 10 tanks on the stock Ms 241 filter showed no fines. The 543 has 8-10 on it now. You can see its not going around the...