Im in to this thing until the parts come from ddm to correct the 543 vacuum cleaner issue[ATTACH] [ATTACH] . Crank seals and crankcase O-ring are...
Just a test fit to see where the hood hole will have to be. [ATTACH] This is the stack I'll buy because its all hollow and easy to shape the hole...
Nice. Variety is the spice of life. Why drink only one Koolade. :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
I posted them in the correct thread. Can a moderator delete the 5 YouTube links I posted in here please? wildwest
[MEDIA]
Thanks for that jack pad picture. I'm ordering one.
Can a moderator move those to that thread?
Dang it....I meant to post these in the favorite YouTube channel thread.
He's not the only porter to do shoddy work and keep people parts either. Some aren't YouTubers...
We have 2.6 miles of walking / biking trails on our property that doesn't criss cross or have two way traffic. I add more every year. Try to do so...
Not sure. They are mostly blown away from using the leaf blower to clean up sticks and bark. That tree had one base and 4 seperate trunks. Dieing...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Oopsi..... [ATTACH] And in case anyone was wondering, yer not but whatever......
Yeah he does. Lots
https://youtube.com/@primitivetechnology9550?si=tDl69GJMSVupyr-9