I should show up to a GTG with some 8" long dogs on my 12" barred 2511. :rofl: :lol:
Man, a 241 might be worth trading for a bad A z z 261 race saw. N stuff.
Wanna trade for something now thats its a hot rod?
Heck yeah!
That thing is an animal like every XS build. Very cool.
Ain't no cadaver dogs finding the mfer in that. Lol
He has a YouTube channel that he still does ported saw vids on I believe. Or do you mean Dozer Dan... I think I've purchased saw parts from him...
I wasn't calling him crazy. Insane O is his name for one of his port job performance levels. Psycho is another higher level supposedly. The whole...
Before I knew about saw forums and Kevin I contacted him. It was $700 to do his "insane o" port job on my 2511. That's his basic port job I...
Yes. Replace by a plastic clamshell saw the 4920. Heavier too. The CS-501P is the same saw internally as your 4910 with the addition of the...
I bet a free 4 stroke saw could be handy if you sent me one.
[ATTACH]
One step closer to getting an engine cleaner spray wand and blowing a cleaner on it.
Suit yourself you filthy animal...:thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Other people's filthy tools are of no concern to me. Or what earl they use. Or what brand the tool is... That said, shame on you for not doing...
this guy
I really like the inset steps. Very cool. Nice job Mr. Veal and company.
Lol
You guys should have seen the inside of that Homelite. That wonderful flap of felt for a filter is about as useless a screen door on a submarine....
AND oil mixed in the gas vs the factory oil injection.