Ohio The nephew has the contraband you requested. I need to get it from him yet. I'll PM you when I have it in hand.
Id have trouble not buying a 501 if they udate the filter.
Pointed triangles here.
Yes....and I'm pretty damm fed up with it too.
Correct. 32 hour work week and be paid for 40 is what I've read.
Thank you. They are neat old saws.
That makes sense.
Have you thought about trying their new 325 narrow kerf chain? Supposedly its significantly faster if thats your jam. The new Light 004 bars use it.
Dyno Joe ported a pretty beat up 241 and Dynoed it. More HP and torque than a stock 261 and 501 P and not far behind a stock 550xp. This without...
Duane sent me the link 45 minutes ago.
Duane told me guy in Alabama bought it. He listed it this morning around 10:30 I think.
They are like Stihls 346. Just a bit less cc. They rip stock and really rip ported. Mine is 12.3 pounds full of fluids with a 16" Stihl light bar....
I scored this to add to my collection today. Those saws could have used some... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[MEDIA] He weighs them in this vid. If I recall correctly they are within a tenth or two of each other.
[MEDIA]
Cut very well and it sounds like you are tuned quite conservatively even.
I really like the idea of 3 FHC members having them who's names don't start with B. Redneck has one too. His go to firewood cutter.
I recommend the tool. So convenient. Cheap on the 'zon. Splined is what it reads in the description.
I see the RedMax was along for the ride.
Walt loves it too. So light and powerful. But, I have a line a really niced lightly used one locally...