Exactly!! Nice skids too!!
That, my friend, is a fact!!!
It's great to see guys and gals coming back, makes us realize the heating and processing season is coming!!
Probably the same place I get mine.....:smoke:
That ought to keep you busy splittin.......for the next 15 years! Hey, let's get him going and tell Backwoods Savage we're gonna split all that...
That's from two years ago....she's still decorating it as we speak....lol I'm just excited.....lol
...till wifey has the NZ3000 all decorated for fall, and the faint smell of woodside and the warmth of the fire returns to our house! I know some...
Keep us posted bud! Gonna be a MUCH BETTER chimney, both in looks and efficiency!
That's my favorite haul. Huge rounds of white oak. Don't get no better than that. I'm betting those big rounds will yield around 60 to 70 4x4...
Cottonwood stinks.......definitely not red oak. Sassafras has almost a lemony smell. Looks a lot like chestnut oak, it will have an almost...
I'm thinking forest green hat, flourescent orange ball and band, with the FHC logo...... Or should we do medium brown with orange band and ball?
I'll talk with my guy and see if he can whip up a batch of them. I'm going to do the charcoal border this time on all the hats, I'm diggin'...
Larry, the ball caps are uninsulated, and yes we'll be doing a handful of solid color hats. We'll take a vote as to what color is most popular...
Hahaha.....that one is gone. Already have a new one that's much further along!!
I'd be burning it nice and slow, piece by piece.....with the memories of your close call.....
I can tell by looking at the tops of that leader that the tree must've been cracked or stressed for a while.....half of the leaves are brown....
Wow buddy, thank God you're ok!! He was definitely look gout for you today!!
I was wondering if there is any interest in me doing a limited run of the custom embroidered hats that we made up last spring for the PA GTG....
Nice looking stacks, bud! I fixed the title for ya......