...I ran out of space for my main stack a while back. I had a ditch at the one end that kinda had me stopped in my tracks, and I had some...
Who said old, used-up diamond masonry blades were worthless? Not this guy!! Turns out those old blades are just the right hardness for making...
Prayers for little Bryce and his entire family from my house!
I've got a bum shoulder thanks to body,surfing at Nags Head, NC three years ago. It's getting worse, climbing trees several days a week on top of...
It's a beast! We can process an entire deer through it in mere minutes ... .lol
It needs a spring-specific needle. The needles in mine don't have a proper shaft/ridge for the spring.
That looks to be a decent grinder. Don't laugh at me, but around 12 years ago I started butchering my own deer. I bought a grinder head off of...
In my prayers....
We'll probably do it on a Sunday because of archery season.......and we'll have some awesome old saws there to run. I'll be bringing my ported...
Sweet! If you find ANY old HL's, let me see what you got. I may be able to work with different ones...
One big problem with the 22B carbs is the fact that the low mixture screw doesn't have a tension spring, just an o-ring. That's how they come...
I rebuilt two different HL-22B's (that's what came on these Pioneer RA's originally), couldn't get it tuned on both the low and high end. I'd get...
You know I'm a sucker for those big rounds! Nice haul, and nice work, HDRock!
:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw: What more can I really say!!! Just like every other aspect of your being, these are first-class. I wouldn't expect...
Anyone have any HL's laying around? I prefer an HL-46A, I know they came on the old blue Homelite WIZ's, probably my others too. Basically...
This is the first I saw this post, what a wonderful gesture you've done here, wildwest! I'm very proud to be your friend, hugs from central PA!
I wouldn't have it any other way!!!! That's the only way I ever got it done!!!
How did I miss this????? God is GREAT! I deeply apologize that I missed your post, I'm very happy that you beat that horrible disease! I'm...
I really appreciate the kind words, papadave. I take pride in the fact that you and many others were there when I literally was discussing the...
Thanks buddy! As I've said many times before, I made myself learn to do this work out of the simple fact that I could have NEVER afforded to pay...