She actually loves HD and Lowes.....lol She even had fun at the Central PA GTG last May....she's a country girl to the core!
That's kinda what I'm aiming for..... Maybe just opening up the ports in the sleeve a little, and match porting the muffler to the case. Gonna...
I guess one could say his last bowel movement was "golden"? Sorry guys, don't hook me off the stage!!:zip:
Took it out in the sun and fired it up for a minute....... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Coming from you, that means alot! Thanks Jon......
After looking, that should be one I could use! I'll shoot you a PM bud!! Thanks!
Does it have spring-loaded high and low adjustment screws on it?
Likewise!:(
It's gonna be a one-off, borrowing ideas from fishingpol and others. I promise to do an in-depth post when the time comes......
The one thing you gotta watch is sticking your fingers near the intake.....the first season I used mine, an old Gatorade bottle sufficed as a...
Ohhh boy. Wife has a big craft show she wants to go to that weekend.... How can I talk her out of it?? :emb:
Trail work..... Snowmobile season is fast approaching, you can always tow firewood out in the winter with your sled!! [ATTACH]
Probably the same one I have.....lol I took the pulley off of it and installed lovejoy couplers on it, and mated it to a gear reduction. The...
I've had great success with it Woody. I like to do those criss cross rows every 6'-8' down the stack to keep it stable. As for seasoning, it...
I gotta get another one to make the spikes for my Contra...I have several here but they're all new....
I've thrown a pile of these blades out. Wish I'd have kept them...
I like using the coarse plates for bologna too. I like chunkier meat in my bologna.
That dirt pile is all topsoil we just removed from my future "pizza oven outdoor bistro". We excavated that out last weekend as well. As for the...
My wife wanted a fence back there, I'm just honoring her request (as she shakes her head in disbelief).......
Yep. That's the plan...... I'm researching it, not expecting any miracles but it's my current fling, at any rate I wanna build a toy out of...