One of my favorites EVER!!
slow. But lining up the concrete work for the patio and WFO foundation as we speak.......
Looks good, by the way! I'm a sucker for natural stone work as you well know!!
Now, to freak out your guests, all you need to do is make up a headstone that reads something like "Here lies Hatchet Jack.......he kilt the bear...
Don't be shy.....send some of that wood-cooked applesauce this way!!!!:drool:
WHOAAAA!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING! I can smell it from all the way down here!! :drool::drool::drool::stirpot:
Granny's shed looks nice and full!! And yes, that sticker on your truck makes it official!!! You're a bonafide, certified firewood hoarder!!
Hey, that's awesome! You can't eat the horns anyway!! Great job, Bogy!!
NOOOOOOOO!!! :eek::eek::picard:
It's coming. Slow but sure.
Great looking family bud! Those moments are what life is all about.
He's actually a 9......hard to see in the pics.... [ATTACH]
Great post, LodgedTree! I've got literally DOZENS of "favorites", one of the things those faves have in common is my baby girl. She's my...
I'd love to have that splitter! Could you imagine driving that in a parade, having someome man the helm as you walked along splitting and...
I'm excited for fall too, this stretch coming up (archery season, fall festivals, woodstove fire-up, making kraut, apple pies, stew on the...
36" bar with full comp/full chisel chain.
Top BF: was it good for you? Bottom BF: no......you left me HANGIN!!
Looking good as always, campinspecter!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I hope Judy doesn't see this post!!:eek::eek::eek:
I've hunted bear here in PA for years..... Came close to sealing the deal a few times, the big group I used to hint with up at camp, we'd get a...