It was within 6" of the line.
I'd like to welcome Snowfam and all the recent members to the family!!
I'm still hoping to get up dat way and see dat lot......
I'll be doing splitting duties, looking at a couple tree jobs, and playing around fabricating the custom shroud for my Pioneer RA saw...
The butt log was approx. 2-3k lbs.....here they are loaded up on my redneck rig. [ATTACH] Grappling them off at the mill..... [ATTACH] Tony is...
We did a hog of an ash tree last weekend, was around 38" diameter at the base, 20' trunk split into three long leaders out over power, phone and...
I have 8 cord ready to go for this winter, all oak and locust.
I'd take good care of you buddy. I know you'd be right there laboring, that's how I do things.
The boards are always a nice bonus!!
Naaaw......just an ordinary average guy. It's my cheap thrill, being a wood and chainsaw addict....lol
Yes that's quite likely exactly what it is. I just classify it with the red oaks....lol
A little update on some of these trees, we hauled them off of the one job site two weeks ago and I'm happy to say they've been turned into 1200bd...
Official KtraK Snow bike website
You're gonna have to get one of these soon BD...... [ATTACH] I'm excited for the change of seasons, I never tire of your fantastic pics!!
o_Oo_Oo_O:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You've got a huge extended family here brother!!
....because theyre METH-HEADS!! Lol They've already thrown logic out the window.....
Ask the Man Upstairs for some guidance....have a good heart-to-heart chat with Him...... He's gotten me out of my fair share of binds many times.....
LodgedTree, I don't think anyone is being condescending toward you or scolding you, I just think everyone is concerned for you and your beautiful...
Welcome to the gang, Rook! Good start, the FHC will only add fuel to the firewood obsession...you've been warned! Seems like you're gonna fit...