:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
blacksmith
Great deal, good buy, Bert!
Sounds like a job, but the benefits will be well-worth the work.
Crazy indeed. But we need the rain here in PA......
Looks to be in great condition, vertical and horizontal, hope the price was right as well! I'd be lost without my splitter......
While not as practical as modern day machines, I like old skool......lol The 1957 Pioneer RA I'm building at the moment..... [ATTACH] Yeah,...
We'll be coming down your way soon to stock up on apples for the winter, Wood Duck. When is the fall festival at Way Fruit Farm?
It's very sad.
Sell permits for people to cut wood on SGL's. They just don't care.
It's sickening
Lots of different borers, for different species. What makes the EAB so bad is each grub literally makes a maze, when you combine all those...
I'm quite sure. I know we love ya here!
Thanks everyone. I learn new stuff everyday, it's an evolving craft. I don't show the pics for accolades, I just figure you guys enjoy this...
Yep tank vent, screw belongs in there..... Nice score on a good little saw.
Wow, good looking bucks! Good luck!! Our opener is tomorrow, I'm not even slightly excited yet......but I MAY go out for a while in the AM,...
Of course you're interesting! You belong to the best forum on the net, your a female and you hoard firewood!!
Excellent! My favorite FAVORITE find. Free locust, bucked and ready to load!!!
Hey a good scrounge is a good scrounge.... ..that's BL, so that definitely qualifies!!
It was a job I never would have attempted just several years ago......