AMEN, Rotti!!
Thank you!
Thanks bud! It's getting there, wait til it's all dolled up and powder coated! Gonna put stainless screws and acorn nuts everywhere on it...
Finished up fabricating the shroud this weekend, also installed a custom air filter (the stock filters on these RA'S weren't very reliable and/or...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
A diet mainly of oak, locust and hard maple and......oh, wait....wrong forum.....:emb: Good post guys, keep those pellet stoves crankin'!
I might.......actually 4..... :emb:
Welcome back, bud! We're seeing old friends and new friends more and more by the day, that must mean heating season is right around the corner!...
Hey, I've been called that a couple times in my lifetime......ok, a couple times this past month!!!
We're glad you found us too!
I always see you raiding the popcorn!! :popcorn:
We were established in 2012 at another forum, and shunned.....so we moved on and started this forum.....
Tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of FHC! Here's to the upcoming year! What's gonna be the highlights of this place next year? Time will only...
One of my favorite ideas over the years.....
I was tempted to do the same the other day......but reluctantly held off! Usually sometime in the next two weeks or so, is the time of year we...
The color isn't here yet either. And as for the mushrooms, I'm seeing huge clusters of sulphur shells EVERYWHERE. Usually see them in June!!...
I stack a weeks worth on the landing I built in the garage right outside the kitchen entryway specifically for storing firewood. I use those nice...
Wouldn't wanna stack those outside without a top-cover.......that would throw a wrench in the whole "wood isn't a sponge" debate!!
Wooohooo! Nice score!
I agree with the others.......sure looks like Hackberry to me.....